Watch out Acupressure Point for stomach gas, acidity, indigestion and constipation Dr Vinod Gupta (Acupressure Therapist, Hisar).
There are two places where intestinal gas can collect: in the large intestine and in the small intestine. Some gas is always produced during the digestive process.
Watch out Acupressure Point for stomach acidity, indigestion and constipation Dr d Gupta (Acupressure Therapist, Hisar). ere are two places where intestinal gas collect: in the large intestine and in small intestine. Some gas is always uced during the digestive process.
Some stinal gas is entirely normal. As part of digestive process, everyone experiences in the digestive tract which includes the hagus, stomach, small intestine, and e intestine.
If your body is producing ssive gas, this is sign that large tities of food are going through the gut gested. It can also be a sign of entation, or essentially the rotting of within the gut.
Bloating is used to ribe the sensation of excess stomach gas has not yet been released.
Reason for stinal Gas
1) Inadequate Protein stion : Excess intestinal gas is often to inadequate protein digestion. Protein s a lot of hydrochloric acid from the ach to be broken down. If there is not gh stomach acid to break down the protein letely, it has a tendency to ferment and efy. When this occurs, you will have ach bloat and excessive gas after eating, ness, heartburn, and sometimes ting.
2) Complex Sugar Compounds : her main reason some foods cause stinal gas is your body's inability to st certain complex sugar compounds ans do not produce the necessary alpha tosidase enzyme necessary to digest these lex sugars called oligosaccharides).
3) g Bacteria Growth : When the wrong eria take over in your colon, they can uce foul smelling waste products and
4) Artificial Sweeteners : Sorbitol and ted sugar alcohols used in many r-free versions of foods can also avate gas.
5) Undigested Food : If your is producing excessive gas, this is sign large quantities of food are going ugh the gut undigested.
Natural Way to t Gas Problems :
1) Eat Slowly : When eat or drink fast, you can swallow a lot ir, which can cause gas. So slow down you eat.
2) Eat Simple Diets : One way anage belching is to eat fewer of the -known gassy foods. Common foods which te stomach gas include: certain fruits apples and pears; vegetables including coli, Brussels sprouts, and onions; whole ns such as bran; and dairy products like , cheese, and ice cream. These items ain fiber, sugars, and starches that do digest easily, eventually causing stinal gas.
Excess gas in the stomach be caused by a number of things, such as ssive drinking, not chewing your food oughly, eating spicy and gas-forming , too much stress, some kind of bacterial ction, or digestive disorders.
Ayurvedic tment of Gas Problems :
1) Buttermilk : ermilk when combined with carom seeds and k salt works as an excellent Ayurvedic dy to relieve gas and flatulence. Mix one poon each of carom seeds (ajwain) and k salt in a cup of buttermilk. If you do have carom seeds, use celery seeds. Drink solution.
2) Garlic : The pungent ing quality present in garlic helps ulate the gastric fire and thus offers ef from stomach gas. You can also boil ground garlic in water for a few tes, adding a small amount of black er and cumin seeds. Strain it and let it to room temperature. Drink this two or e times a day to see results in a few .
1) Naturally fermented foods been around since the beginning of nkind. Fermented vegetables, fermented products (clabber, yogurt, cheese, ermilk), kefir, fermented soy products to, miso, tempeh, soy sauce, fermented ) are some of the most complete iotics available in house or market. e probicotics food are helpful to improve digestion system.
2) Keep in mind that st any food or combination of foods can e gas. Certain foods do not get along ther in certain people.
3) Gas problem ostly based on person’s own digestive em and always varies from one to other on.
4) If you drink liquids with your s, you lose stomach acids and can not k down food as well. Try drinking about inutes before a meal to help your stomach st better.
A person can cure his general cal problem easily by pressing specific ressure points with a finger or thumb in home. The limitation is that he must know acupressure points for various organs and the technique of performing acupressure. rong points are pressed, this may lead to her complications.
We are especially kful to Dr Vinod Gupta (House No. 779, or 13, Hisar, India) for unique assist creating this video.
For More Exclusive os, Please Subscribe Us.
Please shear Video on Your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or le+ Wall.Less